Superannuation is a way to save for your retirement and is relevant through all life stages, from your first salary payment until you permanently retire. The money comes from contributions made into your super fund by your employer and, ideally, topped up by your own money.
However, Superannuation can be complicated and confusing, we want to guide you through the complexities of superannuation and provide you with a clear path that will assist you to plan, prepare and implement strategies to meet your retirement goals.
How can you save more Super?
How can you make your savings grow more quickly?
Do you have enough super savings to retire with the lifestyle you want?
Do you have more than one Superannuation Fund?
Having trouble understanding your Annual Statement?
Do you know the answer to these questions?
- How do I know my super fund is right for me?
- How much am I paying in fee’s?
- Where are my super savings invested?
- What is my fund balance?
- Do I have any insurance, and how much am I paying?
- Do I have enough insurance?
- Is my employer making the correct contributions?
- Is my employer making my contributions on time?
We want to take the ‘pain’ out of superannuation?
Our Superannuation specialists can help you with the following strategy options:-
- Personal Superannuation
- Superannuation consolidation
- Salary packaging
- Transition to Retirement strategies
- Retirement Planning
- Centrelink options
- Allocated Pension strategies